Please note: A nonrefundable deposit of $50 by cash or credit/debit per dog is required for new customers during holidays and summer months and will be credited to your total bill. Spaces will not be reserved until a deposit is received.
Boarding Rates For Dogs
- 15 Pounds Or Less - $23.00 Per Night
- 16 - 69 Lbs. - $25.00 Per Night
- 70 Lbs. And Up - $27.00 Per Night
- Daycare is available for $15 Per Day or $50 per week includes playtime, food and meds as needed.
Boarding Rates For Cats And Other Small Animals
- Cats and other small animals are $12.00 Per Night
Please note that any other small animal must come with its own supplies this includes cages, food, bowls and any other necessities your small pet may need.
Our 75 foot fenced play area offers a safe, shaded environment for half-hour personal plays with a human counselor and a generous supply of toys.
$7.00 per 1/2 hour. Special rates for multiple pets.
- Dogs: DHLPP, Bordatella (Known as Kennel Cough) and Rabies
- Cats: FVRCP and Rabies
State law requires us to have proof of vaccination on file while your pet is with us. You can bring a copy with you when you drop your pet off or you can call your veterinarian and have them fax a copy to us. Please note that any previous records on file that have expired vaccinations are destroyed.
Beds, Bones, Toys etc.
We always encourage bringing a washable bed or soft blanket as well as a toy or something to chew on.
Charges for Damages:
Unfortunately due to the rising cost of materials we have to start charging for repairs due to any damage caused by your pet. We have established a list of set charges with the exception of wood framing which will vary depending on the severity of damage.
Pulleys and or Cables: $25.00
Wood Sliding Door: $25.00
Damage to Gate Requiring Replacement: $100.00
Wood Frame: Varies depending on severity
Additional paid services:
- Vet/Groomer/Kennel Transportation: $15/half hour (Includes drive time to and from destination and wait time at destination)
- Pet Errands/Product Pick up: $15/half hour (Includes drive time to and from store and time shopping for item)
- Insulin Shots $5/Shot